The Light Heavyweight division of the upcoming 2013 World Combat Games will see the 8 best of the best shaping up.
In the 91KG division, 2010 WCG Champion Dzianis Hanchanorak from Belarus will defend his title against some stiff competition…
– Silk Road Cup champion Yusuf Ibragimov who lost against Hanchanorak in the last World Championship, could have the chance for a long awaited re-match
– The second Asian challenger Shahram Dalvand, who won the Peace Through Sport Muaythai Challenge
– Winner of the European Championships Ibrahim Giydirir from Turkey
– Frederic Langwagen, Danish Champion
– Thomas Alizier, French Champion
– Emidio Barone – Italian Champion
Russia will be represented by super star Artem Vakhitov and it’s anyone’s game in the biggest combat sport in the world!